As featured on
The deal, which includes a $13 million signing bonus and $26 million in guaranteed money, makes Corey Linsley the NFL’s highest-paid center with a $12.5 million-per-year average salary.
General manager Brian Gutekunst hopes suitors won’t woo their top tight end after breakout season.
If the Packers intend to add anyone during free agency, they still may need to alter Aaron Rodgers’ contract to clear additional salary cap space.
- Donald Gene Ruttgen Jr.
- Music in the Park lineup set
- Autopsy reveals cause of inmate's death
- Parsons shooting injures man
- Criminal charges against former Independence coach, Last Chance U star Jason Brown dismissed
- Christopher C. Alvarado II
- Teenager arrested following chase
- Grey Holland crowned new home run queen for Labette in sweep of Allen
- Dan Anderson
- Tommy R. ‘Tom’ Haney