University of Wisconsin football coach Paul Chryst speaks to the media on Saturday after the Badgers defeated the 25th-ranked Purdue Boilermakers 30-13 at Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette, Indiana.
As featured on
The losing streak extended back to 2019, when the then-ranked No. 13 Badgers beat No. 9 Minnesota to close the regular season before losing the Big Ten Championship and Rose Bowl.
David Bell's monster game spurred Purdue football's upset of then-No. 2 Iowa. Wisconsin's defense shut him down. Here's how.
Chez Mellusi and Braelon Allen combined for 289 yards rushing in a game in which the Badgers only needed to pass the ball eight times.
- 18th Street Pub opens in former Finnegan’s building
- Substitute teacher arrested in Frontenac
- Parsons, Labette County to renew football rivalry in 2022
- Ronald Lee ‘Ron’ Smith
- Ronald L. ‘Ron’ Smith
- Cheryl Ann Gavin
- Bill W. Rea
- Dearing man wanted in Crawford County eludes local law enforcement, finally captured in Onion Creek
- City to remove pit bull ban
- Ronald Otho Downing