(BPT) - There are currently 75 large fires burning through the U.S. right now, with 4.5 million U.S. homes identified as being at high or extreme risk of wildfire exposure. If you live in a wildfire danger zone, the Insurance Information Institute (Triple-I) urges you to protect your home and business. In addition to maintaining the proper insurance coverage, Triple-I recommends taking steps to become more resilient to wildfire damage and loss.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- No. 7 Labette survives 'street fight' against Neosho County
- Aaron C. Hoggan
- Karlee Marie Lehmann
- Valerie M. ‘Vali’ Montgomery
- Amelia Bolte
- KC-area woman dies in wreck near Bluejacket
- Police investigating gift card scam at Parsons Walmart
- Shannon Leigh Birmingham
- Judge orders man to stand trial for charges of rape, aggravated indecent liberties with a child
- LCHS graduate thrives at PSU, prepares to perform in first opera
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.