DAY & ZIMMERMANN KANSAS DIVISIONPrimary Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR ELECTRICIAN
* Lays out, assembles, installs, repairs, and/or tests electrical fixtures, motors, apparatus, control equipment and wiring, either energized or inactive, used in the alarm, radio, communications, light or power systems.
* Installs all conduits, pulls wire and cables through conduit - conduit installation to include mounting panels and circuit boxes provided service by conduit.
* Installs and maintain all building, motor utility, lighting, and electrical circuitry. Uses rigging devices and hand tools as required performing duties.
* Installs and terminates wire for all equipment for which electricians will have responsibility to maintain and trouble shoot during operations.
* Terminates main power sources for equipment; replaces all light bulbs as needed; does scheduled preventative maintenance and completes proper forms.
* The incumbent is occasionally subjected to various chemicals and explosive powders. He/she will be required to pass an annual visual examination.
* Education: High school diploma, GED or equivalent is required
* Experience: Prior experience of at least 3 years preferred.
All qualified candidates should apply no later than July 7th, 2012 by sending a cover letter and resume to:
Day & Zimmermann Kansas Division; Attn: HR Department; 23102 Rush Road
Parsons, KS 67357 EOE/M/F/V/D