What work needs a permit? - Parsons Sun: News

What work needs a permit?

Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 12:19 am

Under the city’s building codes, a building permit is required for any structural enlargement, alteration, repair, removal or conversion or to demolish any building or structure.

This includes:

You must login to view the full content on this page.

More about

Spotlight Images

Labette Community Guide 2018

Guide to Parsons and the surrounding towns in Labette County.

Updated: 4:14 pm | See more